Friday, April 13, 2012

* Because you kissed me good night

I forgot when I first read this poem but I remember that when I first read it, I really thought it was cute. Haha! I remembered it because I saw someone tweet something about a good night kiss. So.. HAHA! I just want to share this with whoever reads my blog. Hahaha!



I climbed the door
And opened the stairs
I said my pajamas
And put on my prayers
Then turned off my bed
And crawled into the light
All because you kissed me good-night

Next morning, I woke
And scrambled my shoes
Polished my eggs and
Toasted the news
I couldn't tell my left from right
All cause you kissed me good-night.

That evening, at last,
I felt normal again
I called up my mother
and picked up the phone
I spoke to my puppy 
And threw my dad a bone
Even at midnight
The sun was still bright
All because you kissed me good-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment