Tuesday, April 17, 2012

* Nocturnal

'Kay so it's almost three but I'm awake. I was playing tetris and I finished two full refills. I won just thrice.. I think. Anyway, I felt like posting something. I'm listening to Call Me Maybe right now. Even though the lyrics don't make sense to me.. Wait, the song just ended. The song playing now is A Thousand Years. Ohh.. This song makes me miss so much things. I have no idea but I really feel lonely every time I hear this song..

I miss missions. I want to post a detailed blog post about the things we did per day. Some other time.. When it's not too late. There's something about missions that makes me want to come back every year. I made a promise to myself last year to make it a point to save every Holy Weeks for missions. It was my second time this year to do missions and I can say that.. It's so hard to stay the same every after missions.

Last year, I went to missions because it sounded fun. I think it said "adventure" on the flyer. The night before, I was planning on backing out because I thought that I might be a fail missionary, that I might not know what to say, nor know what to do. But, it turned out just fine.. Well, better than fine. Our catechism had five kids at most during the week.. Zero kids on the day before the last day of catechism. But then, Mama Mary helped us. Almost 50 kids on the last day. When I got home from my first missions, I can say that I've become a more optimistic person, saw things in the lighter perspective.

I was super excited for Holy Week. Especially when I found out that my 18th birthday is on an Easter Sunday.

Okay, you know what? I'm gonna post the day-to-day detailed blog posts now. Nevermind tetris, I can't win, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment