Saturday, April 14, 2012

* Hippo!

Well, this is actually a poem that I really like (I posted it here!) Eh, feeling musician so I tried to make a song out of it. Ahh, sorry if I ruined it :)) It sounds like a children's song hoho 

IT'S ON YOUTUBE HAHAHAHAHAH CLICK HERE HAHAHAHA


Oh, I'd like to introduce my new friend hippo. He doesn't have a name yet (yes, he. I decided that he should be a he because well, I flipped a coin.. Heads for a she, tails for a he.. ah basta he). He likes to sing, too! Which reminds me, my ukulele doesn't have a name yet! :o

Story how I got my hippo! (DRAMA TOYM!)
My momma and I were shopping for furniture and all the stuff we need for the new condo. While we were checking out pillows, I saw the hippo there. From that moment on, I knew that I had to take it home with me. I just had to. Like, if I went home without it, I had a feeling that I would regret it all my life. So I held onto it. My momma was so against the hippo but I was persistent (WAHA BIG WORD). The whole time, I did not let go. I told her I'll pay for it! :)) Well, to cut the short story shorter, I got the hippo.





I am so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment