Sunday, March 18, 2012

* Dance Production: Korean


First of all, I am sure all of you guys have Facebook accounts. So, please like all of these. HAHA! It's for a class project/batch contest. Last class prod everrr!! :
  1. https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=3446584240963
  2. https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=3441271668152&theater
  3. www.facebook.com/vca2012


I had so much fun with my class while shooting for this video. Super daming bonding moments. We usually shoot after class, but end up bonding nalang almost the whole time. But we shoot something usable once in a while! Especially when Stephen is around. Hehe.

I had so much fun with my class this week. We had shooting from Monday to Wednesday at MZ's house from 10 AM til whenever. People would usually arrive, I don't know... 4 hours late??? :))

Von and I would meet at around 8 AM somewhere near ATC. Von kasi kakaawa eh. He would be alone until 10 AM if I don't go. HAHA!

So one morning, he made me kulit to go to Madrigal while it was raining. Me, being a good friend and all, went to Madrigal naman. Haha! Oh yeah, we decided to meet and eat in Jolibee. When I walked into the entrance, I tripped. As in bonggang bagsak. Oh my gosh. Walang ka poise poise. Kuya guard tried to not laugh.. I could see it in his face na he really wanted to laugh. So inunahan ko na sya. I laughed at myself, which probably gave them the permission to laugh at me, too. So all the people near the entrance laughed. Haay, atleast I made people happy -__- We ate Jollibee food and then went to 7-eleven to buy some more food, and then went to a cafe.. to get some more food. Tataba ako pag kasama ko si Von lagi! HEHE.

The next day, I commuted with Stephen to Madrigal. Same plan. Meet up with Von. We ate at Pancake House and then the three of us went to MZ's house. When we got there, it was just us. We slept and then when I woke up, dami nang tao. Oh, that day was the dog-pile day. Damingdog piles. Sakit sa katawan.


I have so much stuff to say but I really want to read my book right now. Haha. So I'll end this post by well, saying that I really love my class and I'll miss these guys so, so much.

PICTURES
Singit nila sa picture ko :( Lolcakes. 
With Mikky G

With my babe, Camille ;) :))
Von, my Jollibee buddyy


Laki ng mata mo.


TIM HAHAHA


Ekuy my love




With our director, Stephen ;)
We so cool.


CIRCLE OF FRIENDS HAHA

Dogpile # 3. Notice Tim at the bottom? :))





No comments:

Post a Comment