Friday, March 16, 2012

* Graduation Ball

Boys ask girls during prom. But, for grad ball, it's the girls' turn to ask the boys.

Last night, I asked someone to grad ball.

I picked Danes up from her house at around 3:30 and went to the person who will design my grad ball dress. We picked Hashi up after and went to ATC to buy balloons.

It was still kind of early so Hashi, Danes and I decided to go to Bonchon to get something to eat. We saw GFlo walking so we asked him if he wanted to eat with us. Hashi had to go somewhere. After eating, Danes, Gab and I went to Banapple to eat cake :D

We picked Tim up using Gab's car and then drove to Anton's house so we can wait for Anton. You see, Anton takes really long in the banyo. To shower. Tapos we kept on bugging him to please shower na because  we were kinda running late. When he finally went upstairs, he tweeted pa, " what's up how's life over there " -___- Anton talaga.

Rikki, his sister, texted me to go past 8pm pa. She said she'll text us when we can go inside na. We used two cars, mine and Gab's. Danes and Gab in the other car... DFlo <3 =))) So I told Anton to text Gab to stay in Shell first, beside Aric's village.

But then when we were near the village na, Rikki texted me that we can go na. We forgot to text Gab and Danes so they waited in Shell.. UHMMM. SORRY HAHA.

We went to his village at around 8pm and prepared our props. Rikki went out to ask me what our plan was. She told us to keep quiet because he might hear us. Anton asked if his cousins can go with us because they live in the same village.

I forgot to glue the letters of my sign so I had to borrow glue. -__-

Rikki told us to do it in their garden instead of doing it outside their house. So we had to quietly go inside their house or he might hear us. While we were quietly walking to their gate, Anton just had to shout my name. Twice. Haay.

We laid down the letters on the grass and waited for him to look out his window. We sang the chorus of "Harana" by Parokya ni Edgar.

Puno ang langit ng bituin, at kay lamig pa ng hangin.
Sayong tingin ako'y nababaliw, giliw.
At sa iwitin kong ito, sanay maibigan mo
Ibubuhos ko ang buong puso ko,
Sa isang munting harana, para sa'yo.

We were supposed to sing "Ligaya" by Eraserheads, but well.. I panicked. Good thing Anton's cousins went with us, they had the loudest voices among us. Haha. Oh yeah, found out later on that he didn't hear it. Haay, effort pa. HAHA!

Finally, he looked out the window and saw us. I'm pretty sure he was surprised. HAHA! When he opened the window, I said, "Aric! Aric! Let down your hair!" Oh my.. I'm such a weirdo.. I have no idea where that came from.

Everything actually went better than I expected!

And, it's a yes.


Crazy girl. =))

With them backseat crew ;)
Couldn't have done it without these guys. + GFlo (who had to leave early) Haha!


Aric and I. Balloons!


No comments:

Post a Comment