Wednesday, January 18, 2012

* University of the Philippines

God is good!

I went to UP without any expectations. I never thought that I would actually pass the UPCAT. I took it because well, I can only take it once, right? I also wanted to see if I can pass without summer review classes. It was all a matter of checking if I have what it takes to be an iskolar ng bayan.


During science, Miss Joanne went to our class and told Mia she passed the UPCAT. We were all happy for her. For some reason, I got really scared. After a while, I saw Miss Joanne again outside the door and she pointed at me, and then a thumbs up. I got really excited and ran outside the door.. during class. I was screaming. First thing I thought of was, "I get to stay in the Philippines."


Deal was, I have to go to Australia for college. Unless, I pass UP.


Honestly, I was really happy not because I passed (but contributed a lot) but because I don't have to leave anymore.

Anyway, 2/2. God is good. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment