Sunday, January 8, 2012

* New Post

from Audrey's blog :)


1. What's your middle name?
- Maluya

2. What are you listening to right now?
- Vultures by John Mayer

3. What was the last thing you ate?
- Seafood *u*

4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- Anthony, last Friday. Nobody's called me since Friday :))

5. Do you drink?
- Water? ;)

6. Do you smoke?
- Ew, no.

7. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
- The eyes.

8. What is your hair color?
- Brown! 

9. What is your eye color?
- Dark Brown

10. Do you wear contacts/glasses?
- Correctional glasses, when I feel like wearing them.

11. Dogs or cats?
- Hedgehogs!!! Cats.  Cute little dogs are fine, too.

12. What's your favorite animal?
- Hedgehog! and cats + cute dogs

13. What's your favorite television show?
- ANTM

14. What's your favorite movie?
- Star Wars!

15. What's your favorite band/singer?
- Linkin park

16. How old are you?
- Seventeen, babeh

17. Do you have a crush on anyone?

- Yeahhh.

18. What's your sexual orientation?
-Straight

19. What's your favorite color?
- Blue

20. What was your most embarrassing moment?
- Oh, a lot.

21. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Sometimes, but I end up regretting wishing I were someone else :))

22. What were you like when you were a kid?
- Shy and fat 

23. What would your dream house be like?
- Somewhat like a white glass house with a blue door and roof.

24. What last made you laugh?
- My own joke.

25. What is your favorite word?
- Ineffable. 


26. What is your least favorite word?
Goodbye.

27. What turns you on?
Intelligence, great humor and personality, nice eyes, can beat box, musically inclined

28. What turns you off?
- Lies

29. What is your star sign?
- Aries

30. What are your favorite books?
- The Chronicles of Narnia

31. Do you have any siblings?
- A half-bro

32. Do you like to dance?
- Sure.

33. What is your definition of cheating?
- Lying

34. Have you ever cheated on someone?
- No

35. Do you regret anything?
- Not really

36. Do you have any phobias?
- I used to be afraid of thunderstorms. Still am but not as much.

37. Ever broken any bones?
- Yeah.. me pa.

38. Ever come close to death?
- I died for a while when I was a baby.

39. What is your religion, if any?
Roman Catholic

40. Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist?
UHM HAHA. I would like to keep that confidential. LOKO.

41. Are looks important in a relationship?
- Not really, but it helps? =))

42. Are you more like your mom or your dad?
- Mix of both.

43. What is your favorite season?
- Spring.

44. Do you have any tattoos?
- No.

45. Do you have any piercings?
Yeah. Used to have two per ear because my mom had it pierced twice when I was a baby. One pair closed, though.

46. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
- Technically, none. Dating one. 

47. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
- D'OH. 

48. Who is your celebrity crush?

- Brad Pitt <3

49. Are you a virgin?
- YES.

50. Do you get jealous easily?
Yes, I try not to show it though.

51. What is your favorite type of food?
- Filipino food!

52. Do you ever want to get married?
- Yes. Hopefully to the person I'm thinking of right now ;)

53. Who was your first kiss with?
- My mom. Or dad. Whoever kissed me first.

54. Have you ever been cheated on?
- A test?

55. What is your idea of the perfect date?
Unusual, sweet and spontaneous

56. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- A little of both.

57. Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets?
- Yes, they exist.

58. What talent do you wish you'd been born with?
- Talent to lick my nose.

59. What is your saddest memory?
- I have a few, but the happy memories make me forget.

60. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Nope.

61. Do you believe in soul mates?
- Yes :)

62. Have you ever dyed your hair?
- I want to but momma does not approve so, never haha.

63. Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
- YEAH. G-FLO, GRADE 6. GABBY IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I STILL HAVEN'T FORGIVEN YOU HAHAHA. 

64. Would you go against your moral code for money?
- No.

65. What are three things most people don't know about you?
- I sometimes dream in black and white. I don't like being left alone. I walk when I'm bored.

66. Who are you jealous of?
- Angelina Jolie. She has Brad Pitt.

67. Do you sleep with a stuffed toy?
- Yes, with my blue teddy named '
Boobs' :))

68. How long was your longest relationship?

- Almost two years?

69. Is the glass half empty or half full?
- Half awesome

70. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
- Love me.

71. Who is your most loyal friend?
- My shadow. Yes, I consider my shadow a friend.

72. Are you in a relationship?
- Dating.

73. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
- He can be really, really sweet.

74. Are you a bad person?
- I hope not.

75. Are you a lover or a fighter?
- Both.

76. What did you do on your last birthday?
Went out with my mom and was surprised by a tarp and a gift outside our house (from the Mongols)

77. What is your favorite quote and why?
- "Do what you love doing and do it well." Why not?

78. If your best friend died, what would you do?
- CRY TIL I CAN NO LONGER CRY

79. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
- None, if I were to change something, things would probably go different.

80. If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do?
- Go skydiving and tell the people I love how much I love them.

81. What is the strangest dream you've ever had?
I was being chased by Swiper the Fox around the Zobel campus. Da fuq.

82. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
- I'm happy either way. Haha. 

83. Who were you in a past life?
- A pirate

84. What is your happiest childhood memory?
- Sleeping on the sofa and waking up on the bed.

85. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
- Yes.. Brad Pitt.

86. Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
- Not really, but I talk to myself.

87. If you were the president, what would you do?
- Fire all those who go to work on holidays.

88. What is your ideal career?
- Pilot

89. What is your political affiliation?
- Nahh

90. Are you conservative or liberal?
Liberal

91. Is the male or female body closest to perfection?
- Both were created to be perfect.

92. Do you like kissing in public?
- Forehead, cheek and nose kisses!

93. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
- More space!

94. Where would you like to live?

- Here

95. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
- Egypt

96. Describe yourself in one word.
- Ineffable

97. Describe yourself in one sentence.
- I am weird.

98. Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Still in the mirror or any reflective surface.

99. What is your greatest accomplishment?
- Hmmm..

100. What is the meaning of life?
Life is good.

2 comments: