Monday, January 23, 2012

* Taking it to the streets

I played basketball a while ago... But not my usual ball 'cos
 I took it to the streets.

 HAHA. I'm so random. My randomness amuses me. =))

It was a very different experience. I usually play with rubber shoes on, complete with ankle support and all the stuff you need to play. Court made of wood, rubber, or cement. Against girls or the grade school boys.

This time, I played on an improvised court. Uneven soil. Outdoors. Only with slippers on. We played against guys. Big guys. Big, sweaty guys. It was such a different experience for me. The game was so intense that my slipper broke. Haha!

I had so much fun. Nic always told me to do extra work every time I'm out. I guess that's good enough for extra work, huh? :))

No comments:

Post a Comment