Monday, May 28, 2012

* Isa pa


1. Three things I want to say to three different people. 
 #1 - Sup.
#2 - Jellow der.
#3 - Tangina mo, gago ka. JOOOOOKE. Jokes are half meant.
2. One of my insecurities. Pag naka dress ako.
3. What turns me on. Yung marunong kumanta, matalino, hindi boring kausap, tapos funny :))
4. One of my bad habits. I talk to myself sometimes :((
5. Who I wish I could be. Angelina Jolie :((
6. Where I want to be right now. Kahit saan!
7. The last thing I ate. Carbonara by my momma
8. Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately. Brad Pitt :((
9. What song I’m currently listening to. Wala, beep ng FB chat.
10. The last time I cried and why. Kalimutan ko na, basta kakatawa.
11. Something I’m excited about. College!
12. 5 things I like about myself and 5 things I dislike about myself. 
Things I don't like about myself: I talk to myself, I'm kinda weird, I feel awkward most of the time, It's hard for me to make friends when I'm around new people, and I laugh at every single joke. Almost.
Things I like about myself: I'm generally a happy person, I can play the ukulele, I usually am allowed to go anywhere, I like my name, and I don't really care about what other people think. Most of the time.
13. Three things I want right now. Lightsaber, giant spongebob stuffed toy, isaw :((
14. Are you wearing a necklace, who got it for you, where’s it from? Yes, My mom and Idk where :)) It was a gift haha
15. How long was your last phone conversation? Uhm, 10 seconds?
16. What are you looking forward to? COLLEGE!!!
17. Did you get anything off your chest today? Not really?
18. How many rings do you usually wear? None
19. Would you rather go to Canada or California on vacation? Californiaaaaaa
20. Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants? Shorts! :D
21. Do you call it fall or autumn? We don't have that here. So baka autumn nalang
22. Are you an emotional person? Ishhh
23. It’s 2 in the morning and you get a text message, who is it most likely from? Caste. IKAW LANG NAMAN MADALAS LATE MATULOG EH. HAHA KUNG BINABASA MO NA TO, HI =)))))))
24. Do you like long car rides? Kung masaya yung kasama ko =))
25. Do you have an adult you can talk to about anything? My mom :D
26. Last time you saw your dad? Uhm.. April 1?
27. Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle? mhmm
28. Do you do your own laundry? Sometimes!
29. Would you like the ability to read minds? Nehh.
30. Has the last person you kissed ever seen you cry? My momma yeahhh duh
31. You’re thinking about a certain person right now, aren’t you? My mom?
32. What will you be doing in five years? SANA GRADUATE NA NG COLLEGE HAHAHA
34. Last 2 people to text you? Zee and Anton
35. Do you know what you want to be when you grow up? Yes.
36. Do you like to cuddle? Sure why not
37. When angry, do you get loud or quiet? Depends on the weather.
38. Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed on the lips? Ewan HAHA
39. Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex? Yepperzz
40. How’s your hair right now? Nakababa, kulot HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment