Saturday, December 24, 2011

* Christmas!

Christmas is near! In a few hours we'll all be celebrating with our families, opening gifts, having fun and all those stuff.

I just thought about this a while ago while I was driving around.. Christmas day should be a National Holiday so that everyone gets a chance to spend time with their families. I mean, I know they have to work but it's Christmas... We should just go and spend time with our families because nothing's more important than family.

Just saying. If I were president, that's the first thing I'm gonna do.


I still want to believe that Santa is real. Hehe. Makes me happy.

Oh, even with all the gifts and celebrations, remember... It's when Jesus was born. So yeah.. Don't forget to thank Him for all the wonderful things you've received this year and for saving your butt. Never forget the true meaning of Christmas!

 



So yeah,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment