Friday, December 23, 2011

* Prelude

I love Spongebob and ice cream. Strawberries make me happy, too. For me, crescent & full moons are lovely and I like star gazing. I wish to see a solar eclipse in my lifetime and I want to try things that make my heart beat fast, like skydiving! Wehew. 

My thoughts wander most of the time and I say what's in my mind. I got short-attention span.

Yeah, I'm Daring and headstrong. I like taking risks and I am willing to risk anything and everything for people I love. 

I think Superman is the third greatest super hero of all time, next to Yoda. Jesus bein' first. I want a light saber and I wish to fly a starship, but an ordinary airplane will do. Imma become a pilot.

I have a lot of families. First of, is my biological one. I also have a long lost family, my team.: Dem lost sisters and additional parents, the coaches. My friends.. I consider them family as well -- the Mongols.

I want to believe that Narnia is real and that Unicorns exists. 

I love Basketball. It taught me a lot of things, it taught me to love.

Imma live randomly, take chances, do things unexpectedly. So far, so good.



No comments:

Post a Comment